If this is your first appointment
The forms below can be filled out online and printed or downloaded as PDF's and printed. Please bring signed forms to your first appointment. If you have any questions please call our office for assistance.
What to bring
- New patient checklist (pdf)
- Registration form (pdf)
- Medical history form (pdf)
- Supplemental form if your child is referred for headaches (pdf)
- Supplemental form is your child is referred for seizures (pdf)
- Agreement to Office Policies (pdf)
- Acknowledgement of Notice of Privacy Practice & Email disclosure (pdf)
What to expect
The purpose of the initial questionnaires is to provide Dr. Brown or her staff extensive information about the medical history of your child, so that the main focus of the visit can be related to your child's current concerns. The visit will entail an interview with the parents and/or child, followed by a detailed physical and neurological examination. The impression and recommendations will be covered at the end of the visit, with time for questions and discussion as needed for each patient.